Subject: MS LineDraw ?

From: [email-masked] (jeffrey covey)
Date: Sat, 1 Feb 1997 12:15:01 -0500 (EST)

the font that looks best to me of those offered when i do a
shift-click in ntemacs is "MS LineDraw", so i'd like to use that as my
default font.  but when i execute

	(insert (prin1-to-string (x-list-fonts "*")))

in *scratch*, it doesn't show up in the long list of available fonts.
is there some other way i could find out what i need to put in .emacs
to use this font?  right now i'm using
"-*-Courier-normal-r-*-*-17-*-*-*-c-*-*-ansi-", which doesn't look as
nice.

thanks!

-- 

   _     ___ ___
  |_|___   _|  _| __ ___ _ _ ___ _ _ http://pobox.com/~jeff.covey/
  | | -_|  _|  _   _| . | | | -_| | |classical guitar
 _| |___|_|  _|   __|___|\_/ ___|_  |midi sequencing
|___|  [email-masked]      ___|music copying
 
for a list of files available from me, send me mail
with             send index          as the subject

confidence: the feeling you have before you understand situation.