Subject: Re: > misc6x13 font

From: Cristian Ionescu-Idbohrn <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 29 Jan 1997 10:45:56 +0100 ()

Stephen,

Use the font names in the attached list and set up the font you want to
use in your .emacs like:

(setq initial-frame-alist
      '((cursor-color . "red")
        (foreground-color . "Black")
	(background-color . "White")
	(font . "-*-6X13-medium-r-*-*-13-97-*-*-p-60-*-ansi-")
        (top . 2)
        (left . 2)
	(width . 82)
	(height . 55)))

On Tue, 28 Jan 1997, Stephen Casner wrote:

> David,
> 
> The 6X13 and 6X13B fonts from Christian don't even show up in the
> ntemacs selection dialog, even if I get rid of the older 6x13 one.
> 
> These fonts worked for you -- are you running NT whereas I'm on '95?
> 
> 							-- Steve
> 

_______________________________________________________________________
Cristian Ionescu-Idbohrn       email: [email-masked]
Axis Communications AB         switch board phone: +46 (0)46 270 1800
SE-223 70 Lund, Sweden         fax:                +46 (0)46 13 61 30
                               WWW server at http://www.axis.com/
DISCLAIMER -->      Views expressed herein are mine      <-- DISCLAIMER
     unsolicited commercial e-mail will be billed at $250/message
! $XConsortium: fonts.alias,v 1.31 94/04/11 12:28:00 gildea Exp $
fixed        -misc-fixed-medium-r-semicondensed--13-120-75-75-c-60-iso8859-1
variable     -*-helvetica-bold-r-normal-*-*-120-*-*-*-*-iso8859-1
5x7          -misc-fixed-medium-r-normal--7-70-75-75-c-50-iso8859-1
5x8          -misc-fixed-medium-r-normal--8-80-75-75-c-50-iso646.1991-irv
6x9          -misc-fixed-medium-r-normal--9-90-75-75-c-60-iso646.1991-irv
6x10         -misc-fixed-medium-r-normal--10-100-75-75-c-60-iso8859-1
6x12         -misc-fixed-medium-r-semicondensed--12-110-75-75-c-60-iso646.1991-irv
6x13         -misc-fixed-medium-r-semicondensed--13-120-75-75-c-60-iso8859-1
6x13bold     -misc-fixed-bold-r-semicondensed--13-120-75-75-c-60-iso8859-1
7x13         -misc-fixed-medium-r-normal--13-120-75-75-c-70-iso8859-1
7x13bold     -misc-fixed-bold-r-normal--13-120-75-75-c-70-iso8859-1
7x14         -misc-fixed-medium-r-normal--14-130-75-75-c-70-iso8859-1
7x14bold     -misc-fixed-bold-r-normal--14-130-75-75-c-70-iso8859-1
8x13         -misc-fixed-medium-r-normal--13-120-75-75-c-80-iso8859-1
8x13bold     -misc-fixed-bold-r-normal--13-120-75-75-c-80-iso8859-1
8x16         -sony-fixed-medium-r-normal--16-120-100-100-c-80-iso8859-1
9x15         -misc-fixed-medium-r-normal--15-140-75-75-c-90-iso8859-1
9x15bold     -misc-fixed-bold-r-normal--15-140-75-75-c-90-iso8859-1
10x20        -misc-fixed-medium-r-normal--20-200-75-75-c-100-iso8859-1
12x24        -sony-fixed-medium-r-normal--24-170-100-100-c-120-iso8859-1
nil2         -misc-nil-medium-r-normal--2-20-75-75-c-10-misc-fontspecific

heb6x13      -misc-fixed-medium-r-semicondensed--13-120-75-75-c-60-iso8859-8
heb8x13      -misc-fixed-medium-r-normal--13-120-75-75-c-80-iso8859-8

k14          -misc-fixed-medium-r-normal--14-*-*-*-*-*-jisx0208.1983-0
a14          -misc-fixed-medium-r-normal--14-*-*-*-*-*-iso8859-1
r14          -misc-fixed-medium-r-normal--14-*-*-*-*-*-jisx0201.1976-0
rk14         -misc-fixed-medium-r-normal--14-*-*-*-*-*-jisx0201.1976-0
r16          -sony-fixed-medium-r-normal--16-*-*-*-*-*-jisx0201.1976-0
rk16         -sony-fixed-medium-r-normal--16-*-*-*-*-*-jisx0201.1976-0
r24          -sony-fixed-medium-r-normal--24-*-*-*-*-*-jisx0201.1976-0
rk24         -sony-fixed-medium-r-normal--24-*-*-*-*-*-jisx0201.1976-0
kana14       -misc-fixed-medium-r-normal--14-*-*-*-*-*-jisx0201.1976-0
8x16kana     -sony-fixed-medium-r-normal--16-120-100-100-c-80-jisx0201.1976-0
8x16romankana -sony-fixed-medium-r-normal--16-120-100-100-c-80-jisx0201.1976-0
12x24kana     -sony-fixed-medium-r-normal--24-170-100-100-c-120-jisx0201.1976-0
12x24romankana -sony-fixed-medium-r-normal--24-170-100-100-c-120-jisx0201.1976-0
kanji16      -jis-fixed-medium-r-normal--16-*-*-*-*-*-jisx0208.1983-0
kanji24      -jis-fixed-medium-r-normal--24-*-*-*-*-*-jisx0208.1983-0

hanzigb16st "-isas-song ti-medium-r-normal--16-160-72-72-c-160-gb2312.1980-0"
hanzigb24st "-isas-song ti-medium-r-normal--24-240-72-72-c-240-gb2312.1980-0"
hanzigb16fs "-isas-fangsong ti-medium-r-normal--16-160-72-72-c-160-gb2312.1980-0"

olcursor   "-sun-open look cursor-----12-120-75-75-p-160-sunolcursor-1"
olglyph-10 "-sun-open look glyph-----10-100-75-75-p-101-sunolglyph-1"
olglyph-12 "-sun-open look glyph-----12-120-75-75-p-113-sunolglyph-1"
olglyph-14 "-sun-open look glyph-----14-140-75-75-p-128-sunolglyph-1"
olglyph-19 "-sun-open look glyph-----19-190-75-75-p-154-sunolglyph-1"

-misc-fixed-medium-r-normal--7-50-100-100-c-50-iso8859-1 -misc-fixed-medium-r-normal--7-70-75-75-c-50-iso8859-1
-misc-fixed-medium-r-normal--8-60-100-100-c-50-iso8859-1 -misc-fixed-medium-r-normal--8-80-75-75-c-50-iso8859-1
-misc-fixed-medium-r-normal--9-80-100-100-c-60-iso8859-1 -misc-fixed-medium-r-normal--9-90-75-75-c-60-iso8859-1
-misc-fixed-medium-r-normal--10-70-100-100-c-60-iso8859-1 -misc-fixed-medium-r-normal--10-100-75-75-c-60-iso8859-1
-misc-fixed-medium-r-semicondensed--12-90-100-100-c-60-iso8859-1 -misc-fixed-medium-r-semicondensed--12-110-75-75-c-60-iso8859-1
-misc-fixed-medium-r-semicondensed--13-100-100-100-c-60-iso8859-1 -misc-fixed-medium-r-semicondensed--13-120-75-75-c-60-iso8859-1
-misc-fixed-bold-r-semicondensed--13-100-100-100-c-60-iso8859-1 -misc-fixed-bold-r-semicondensed--13-120-75-75-c-60-iso8859-1
-misc-fixed-medium-r-normal--13-100-100-100-c-70-iso8859-1 -misc-fixed-medium-r-normal--13-120-75-75-c-70-iso8859-1
-misc-fixed-bold-r-normal--13-100-100-100-c-70-iso8859-1 -misc-fixed-bold-r-normal--13-120-75-75-c-70-iso8859-1
-misc-fixed-medium-r-normal--13-100-100-100-c-80-iso8859-1 -misc-fixed-medium-r-normal--13-120-75-75-c-80-iso8859-1
-misc-fixed-bold-r-normal--13-100-100-100-c-80-iso8859-1 -misc-fixed-bold-r-normal--13-120-75-75-c-80-iso8859-1
-misc-fixed-medium-r-normal--14-110-100-100-c-70-iso8859-1 -misc-fixed-medium-r-normal--14-130-75-75-c-70-iso8859-1
-misc-fixed-medium-r-normal--15-120-100-100-c-90-iso8859-1 -misc-fixed-medium-r-normal--15-140-75-75-c-90-iso8859-1
-misc-fixed-bold-r-normal--15-120-100-100-c-90-iso8859-1 -misc-fixed-bold-r-normal--15-140-75-75-c-90-iso8859-1
-misc-fixed-medium-r-normal--20-140-100-100-c-100-iso8859-1 -misc-fixed-medium-r-normal--20-200-75-75-c-100-iso8859-1
-misc-fixed-medium-r-semicondensed--13-100-100-100-c-60-iso8859-8 -misc-fixed-medium-r-semicondensed--13-120-75-75-c-60-iso8859-8
-misc-fixed-medium-r-normal--13-100-100-100-c-80-iso8859-8 -misc-fixed-medium-r-normal--13-120-75-75-c-80-iso8859-8
-sony-fixed-medium-r-normal--16-150-75-75-c-80-iso8859-1 -sony-fixed-medium-r-normal--16-120-100-100-c-80-iso8859-1
-sony-fixed-medium-r-normal--16-150-75-75-c-80-jisx0201.1976-0 -sony-fixed-medium-r-normal--16-120-100-100-c-80-jisx0201.1976-0
-sony-fixed-medium-r-normal--24-230-75-75-c-120-iso8859-1 -sony-fixed-medium-r-normal--24-170-100-100-c-120-iso8859-1
-sony-fixed-medium-r-normal--24-230-75-75-c-120-jisx0201.1976-0 -sony-fixed-medium-r-normal--24-170-100-100-c-120-jisx0201.1976-0
-jis-fixed-medium-r-normal--16-110-100-100-c-160-jisx0208.1983-0 -jis-fixed-medium-r-normal--16-150-75-75-c-160-jisx0208.1983-0
-jis-fixed-medium-r-normal--24-170-100-100-c-240-jisx0208.1983-0 -jis-fixed-medium-r-normal--24-230-75-75-c-240-jisx0208.1983-0

! These fonts are not really ISO8859-1, but these aliases are provided
! for compatibility with X11R5.

-misc-fixed-medium-r-normal--8-80-75-75-c-50-iso8859-1 -misc-fixed-medium-r-normal--8-80-75-75-c-50-iso646.1991-irv
-misc-fixed-medium-r-normal--9-90-75-75-c-60-iso8859-1 -misc-fixed-medium-r-normal--9-90-75-75-c-60-iso646.1991-irv
-misc-fixed-medium-r-semicondensed--12-110-75-75-c-60-iso8859-1 -misc-fixed-medium-r-semicondensed--12-110-75-75-c-60-iso646.1991-irv

-schumacher-clean-medium-r-normal--12-120-75-75-c-80-iso8859-1 -schumacher-clean-medium-r-normal--12-120-75-75-c-80-iso646.1991-irv
-schumacher-clean-medium-r-normal--13-130-75-75-c-80-iso8859-1 -schumacher-clean-medium-r-normal--13-130-75-75-c-80-iso646.1991-irv
-schumacher-clean-medium-r-normal--10-100-75-75-c-80-iso8859-1 -schumacher-clean-medium-r-normal--10-100-75-75-c-80-iso646.1991-irv
-schumacher-clean-medium-r-normal--16-160-75-75-c-80-iso8859-1 -schumacher-clean-medium-r-normal--16-160-75-75-c-80-iso646.1991-irv
-schumacher-clean-medium-r-normal--14-140-75-75-c-80-iso8859-1 -schumacher-clean-medium-r-normal--14-140-75-75-c-80-iso646.1991-irv
-schumacher-clean-medium-r-normal--8-80-75-75-c-80-iso8859-1 -schumacher-clean-medium-r-normal--8-80-75-75-c-80-iso646.1991-irv
-schumacher-clean-medium-r-normal--15-150-75-75-c-90-iso8859-1 -schumacher-clean-medium-r-normal--15-150-75-75-c-90-iso646.1991-irv
-schumacher-clean-medium-r-normal--8-80-75-75-c-60-iso8859-1 -schumacher-clean-medium-r-normal--8-80-75-75-c-60-iso646.1991-irv
-schumacher-clean-medium-r-normal--6-60-75-75-c-50-iso8859-1 -schumacher-clean-medium-r-normal--6-60-75-75-c-50-iso646.1991-irv
-schumacher-clean-medium-r-normal--8-80-75-75-c-70-iso8859-1 -schumacher-clean-medium-r-normal--8-80-75-75-c-70-iso646.1991-irv
-schumacher-clean-medium-r-normal--6-60-75-75-c-40-iso8859-1 -schumacher-clean-medium-r-normal--6-60-75-75-c-40-iso646.1991-irv
-schumacher-clean-medium-r-normal--8-80-75-75-c-50-iso8859-1 -schumacher-clean-medium-r-normal--8-80-75-75-c-50-iso646.1991-irv
-schumacher-clean-medium-r-normal--6-60-75-75-c-60-iso8859-1 -schumacher-clean-medium-r-normal--6-60-75-75-c-60-iso646.1991-irv
-schumacher-clean-medium-r-normal--12-120-75-75-c-60-iso8859-1 -schumacher-clean-medium-r-normal--12-120-75-75-c-60-iso646.1991-irv
-schumacher-clean-medium-r-normal--13-130-75-75-c-60-iso8859-1 -schumacher-clean-medium-r-normal--13-130-75-75-c-60-iso646.1991-irv
-schumacher-clean-medium-r-normal--10-100-75-75-c-60-iso8859-1 -schumacher-clean-medium-r-normal--10-100-75-75-c-60-iso646.1991-irv
-schumacher-clean-medium-r-normal--12-120-75-75-c-70-iso8859-1 -schumacher-clean-medium-r-normal--12-120-75-75-c-70-iso646.1991-irv
-schumacher-clean-medium-r-normal--10-100-75-75-c-70-iso8859-1 -schumacher-clean-medium-r-normal--10-100-75-75-c-70-iso646.1991-irv
-schumacher-clean-medium-r-normal--14-140-75-75-c-70-iso8859-1 -schumacher-clean-medium-r-normal--14-140-75-75-c-70-iso646.1991-irv
-schumacher-clean-medium-r-normal--10-100-75-75-c-50-iso8859-1 -schumacher-clean-medium-r-normal--10-100-75-75-c-50-iso646.1991-irv
-schumacher-clean-bold-r-normal--8-80-75-75-c-80-iso8859-1 -schumacher-clean-bold-r-normal--8-80-75-75-c-80-iso646.1991-irv
-schumacher-clean-medium-i-normal--8-80-75-75-c-80-iso8859-1 -schumacher-clean-medium-i-normal--8-80-75-75-c-80-iso646.1991-irv
-schumacher-clean-bold-r-normal--12-120-75-75-c-80-iso8859-1 -schumacher-clean-bold-r-normal--12-120-75-75-c-80-iso646.1991-irv
-schumacher-clean-bold-r-normal--13-130-75-75-c-80-iso8859-1 -schumacher-clean-bold-r-normal--13-130-75-75-c-80-iso646.1991-irv
-schumacher-clean-bold-r-normal--10-100-75-75-c-80-iso8859-1 -schumacher-clean-bold-r-normal--10-100-75-75-c-80-iso646.1991-irv
-schumacher-clean-bold-r-normal--16-160-75-75-c-80-iso8859-1 -schumacher-clean-bold-r-normal--16-160-75-75-c-80-iso646.1991-irv
-schumacher-clean-bold-r-normal--14-140-75-75-c-80-iso8859-1 -schumacher-clean-bold-r-normal--14-140-75-75-c-80-iso646.1991-irv
-schumacher-clean-bold-r-normal--15-150-75-75-c-90-iso8859-1 -schumacher-clean-bold-r-normal--15-150-75-75-c-90-iso646.1991-irv
-schumacher-clean-bold-r-normal--12-120-75-75-c-60-iso8859-1 -schumacher-clean-bold-r-normal--12-120-75-75-c-60-iso646.1991-irv
-schumacher-clean-bold-r-normal--10-100-75-75-c-60-iso8859-1 -schumacher-clean-bold-r-normal--10-100-75-75-c-60-iso646.1991-irv
-schumacher-clean-medium-i-normal--12-120-75-75-c-60-iso8859-1 -schumacher-clean-medium-i-normal--12-120-75-75-c-60-iso646.1991-irv