Subject: C++ class browser

From: "Dewey M. Sasser" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 Sep 96 13:52:10 -0600

-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----

Several people have asked me either for the browser distribution or
the compiled executable.

I'll search for the 'net and other sources for the distribution (if
nothing else, I have it on backup tape).  If anyone has a pointer to
it I'd appreciate it.  I'll make it available when I get it.

In the mean time, you can get my executable for the parser via
anonymous ftp.  Here's where it is:

ftp://ftp.newvision.com/pub/ptools/random-binaries/ebrowse-nt.exe

Here's the vitals:
55296 Feb 22  1996 f:\bin\nt\ebrowse.exe

It works for me on NT 3.51, but I don't guarantee anything.

Note that it does not support wild card expansion (ebrowse *.cpp).  The
original code does, but I disabled it in my port. 

Have fun!

Dewey 

- ----------------------------------------------------------------------
Dewey M. Sasser 			voice: (617) 494-6000 
[email-masked]                     PGP mail preferred.
					PGP Key from public servers