Subject: C++ browser update

From: "Dewey M. Sasser" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 Sep 96 14:05:16 -0600

-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----

I found a distribution sitting around the server at my office.  I'm
pretty sure it's the OS/2 distribution, so you'll still want the
executable I've made available.  

It's in

ftp://ftp.newvision.com/pub/ptools/browse.tgz

Dewey 

- ----------------------------------------------------------------------
Dewey M. Sasser 			voice: (617) 494-6000 
[email-masked]                     PGP mail preferred.
					PGP Key from public servers  

|-------------------------------------------------------------------------|
| Never try to each a pig to sing                                         |
| It wastes your time and annoys the pig.                                 |
|                                                                         |
|                 -- Lazarus Long                                         |
|                    _Time_Enough_for_Love_ by Robert A. Heinlein         |
|-------------------------------------------------------------------------|