Subject: Alt-Tab processing

From: "Michael Welsh Duggan" <[email-masked]>
Date: 09 May 1997 13:05:48 -0400

I am afraid that I have been having so much fun hacking Emacs this
past week or so, I am looking for excuses to continue doing so.  I am
considering tackling handling the following keys:

Alt+Esc
Alt+PrintScreen
Alt+Tab
Ctrl+Esc
PrintScreen
Shift+Alt+Tab
Ctrl+Alt+Del

How should I go about deciding which keys to trap?  We want something
similar to win32-pass-optional-keys-to-system and
win32-pass-alt-to-system, and we don't necessarily want this to be a
single switch on _all_ of the above combinations.  Suggestions?  Or
have one of you already handled this?

-- 
Michael Duggan
([email-masked])