Subject: 19.34 and Shell

From: "Kenneth L. Degrant II" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 23 Sep 1996 10:26:28 -0400

When I went from 19.33 to 19.34, I started having problems
spawning grep, or compile, with

"start-process-shell-command"

I gave it the name of a bat file which prints the args, and I got
argv0 = mybat.bat one two three four......
argv1 = 
argv.....

What am I doing wrong, or what is wrong.  For now I am going to go
back to 19.33.

Kenneth

-- 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kenneth L. DeGrant II                          E-Mail:  
[email-masked]
Software Engineer                                       
[email-masked]
Harris Corporation                             Phone:   (910) 856-5445
Greensboro Operations                          Fax:     (910) 852-1820
3708 Alliance Drive                       
Greensboro, North Carolina  27407          
http://home.earthlink.net/~kdegrant
------------------------------------------------------------------------------