Subject: ANGE-FTP hostname completion

From: Daniel Zen <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 27 Aug 1996 17:19:29 -0400

Whoops:

(setq
 ange-ftp-tmp-name-template (concat (getenv "TEMP") "/ange-ftp")
 ange-ftp-gateway-tmp-name-template (concat (getenv "TEMP") "/ange-ftp")
)

should be:

(setq
 ange-ftp-tmp-name-template (concat (expand-file-name
				     (getenv "TEMP")) "/ange-ftp")
 ange-ftp-gateway-tmp-name-template (concat (expand-file-name
					     (getenv "TEMP")) "/ange-ftp")
)

so that references to /tmp/ are eliminated.

Apologies....

Daniel Zen			  MaMaMedia Digital Entertainment 
Creative Director                 The Soho Building
Multimedia Software Engineering   110 Greene Street, Suite 805
http://www.zzz.net		  New York, NY 10012
212-334-3277			  212-334-3276 (fax)