Subject: missing fontification in info mode

From: Ulrich Beyer <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 25 Sep 1996 00:14:38 +0200

Hi,

Forget about my question about <subject>.

After applying that patch to info.el I only had to choose some fonts that
were *different* from the others to see that fontification works as it
should (don't throw eggs ;-)

BTW:
Someone asked for a combination of fonts with working bold and italic
versions.
First: Courier New works with every combination of bold and italic as long
as you chose the same size for all of them. 
I prefer "Lucida Typewriter" (comes with NT4 I think), but that doesn't
work in bold and italic. To get bold and italic fonts you can mix Lucida
with Courier New.
This also corrects the line spacing that is a bit too narrow when using
only Lucida. 
So try
	normal:	"-*-Lucida Console-normal-r-*-*-13-97-*-*-c-*-*-ansi-"
	bold:		"-*-Courier New-bold-r-*-*-13-97-*-*-c-*-*-ansi-"
	italic:		"-*-Courier New-normal-i-*-*-13-97-*-*-c-*-*-ansi-"
	bold-italic:	"-*-Courier New-bold-i-*-*-13-97-*-*-c-*-*-ansi-"

Regards
=uli=