Subject: Fwd: InstallShield NT installation

From: Geoff Voelker <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 14 Sep 1998 15:47:18 -0700 (PDT)

------- start of forwarded message (RFC 934 encapsulation) -------
From: Charles Curley <[email-masked]>
Sender: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Subject: InstallShield NT installation
Date: Fri, 12 Jun 1998 13:27:08 -0600

Steve Kemp<[email-masked]> has an Installshield based installation
package of Emacs 19.34.6 available. I have not experimented with this
package, but Steve says his package includes the executables and
byte-compiled Elisp, but no source.

http://www.tardis.ed.ac.uk/~skx/win/

I'll have a pointer to his web page up in a few days.

		-- C^2

	I have sworn upon the altar of God eternal hostility against every form of
tyranny over the mind of man.
- -- Thomas Jefferson, letter to Benjamin Rush, 1800 A.D.

Thomas Jefferson, Patron Saint of the Internet:
http://w3.trib.com/~ccurley/Jefferson.html
------- end -------