Subject: RE: MailCrypt 3.4 and Emacs 19.31

From: Eric Hanchrow <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 20 Jun 1996 10:26:38 -0700

I ran into this same problem.  You have to do "(setq
win32-quote-process-args t)" before calling mailcrypt -- that oughta fix
it.

>----------
>From: 	[email-masked][SMTP:[email-masked]]
>Sent: 	Wednesday, June 19, 1996 02:13 PM
>To: 	[email-masked]
>Subject: 	MailCrypt 3.4 and Emacs 19.31
>
>
>Has anyone managed to get MailCrypt working with Emacs 19.31 on NT?
>Looking at the *MailCrypt* buffer, it appears to have encrypted the
>text OK, but it never reinserts it back my mail message -- it seems to
>run into some problem along the way (note that signing a message works
>fine using MailCrypt). Does it have something to do with MailCrypt
>passing command lines that aren't quoted?
>