Subject: About emacs20

From: Hisashi Miyashita <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 08 Mar 1997 18:15:02 +0900

Hello.

I am developping emacs20 based on your code(Emacs19.34.94).
(Thank you for your contribution.)
This version of emacs have Mule feature.
Will you use my code?

But I don't want to use XLFD(X logical font description).
(Because It is not straight to handle Windows font with XLFD, I think.)
So I modified a lot. 
Therefore, this emacs can't set any fonts with XLFD.
(Fonts coresponding to each CHARSET are registered to use
Emacs lisp function beforehand.)

And I made my w32term.c and w32fns.c which are different at the point of
how messages are translated into events.
So I must make my mule enhancement module adaptable to your code.

(The anothre version of mule that is including my original feature,
I will distibute it as Meadow----Mule Enhancement Advantage Over Windows.)

Anyway, I am still making my code, please wait.

If you don't have any interests on Multiligual feature,
please ignore this mail.

Thank you!

P.S.
I will meet Mr.Stallman on 3/11.
He will come to Japan for GNU Software Technical Seminar.
(And.....I must lecture on my work....)
------------------------------------------------------------
[email-masked] (Hisashi Miyashita)
Department of Physics. Kyoto Univ. Japan
------------------------------------------------------------