Subject: RE: Problem remapping space bar

From: "Matt Saunders (T)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 09 Dec 96 16:52:00 PST

Try:

(global-set-key [M-SPC] 'my-just-one-space)

it helps to dig through C-h b (bindings) and the   
[emacs]\lisp\term\win32-win.el file for examples when your key mappings   
don't work.

 --Matt
 ----------
From:  owner-ntemacs-users
Sent:  Saturday, December 07, 1996 3:00 PM
To:  ntemacs
Subject:  Problem remapping space bar

The following does not work. Any ideas? Is this a bug in emacs?

(global-set-key         '[(meta space)] 'my-just-one-space)
(global-set-key         '[(shift space)]        'my-jump-mark-ring)
(global-set-key         '[(meta control space)] 'my-jump-mark-ring)

thanks.

Justin