Subject: 19.32 and Lazy-Lock causes system crash in Win95

From: Randy Broussard <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 11 Aug 1996 12:27:22 -0400

When Lazy-Lock attempts stealthy fontification on a buffer while a NTEMACS
window is pulled down and the cursor is over it, an unrecoverable system
crash occurs in Win95.  I'm running the 19.32 binary downloaded from the
NTEMACS web page. The font-lock related lines in my _EMACS are

(setq font-lock-support-mode 'lazy-lock-mode)
(global-font-lock-mode t)

(setq font-lock-face-attributes
   '((font-lock-comment-face "blue")
   (font-lock-string-face "ForestGreen")
        (font-lock-keyword-face "Aquamarine")
	(font-lock-function-name-face "OrangeRed")
	(font-lock-variable-name-face "Grey")
	(font-lock-type-face "dark red")
	(font-lock-reference-face "SpringGreen")
	(font-lock-maximum-decoration t)))

Commenting out the lazy-lock-mode line removes the problem.  

Randy Broussard
email: [email-masked]