Subject: outline-mode

From: [email-masked] (Dominique de Waleffe)
Date: Fri, 23 Aug 1996 17:55:40 +0200

With ntemacs-19.33, when I am in outline-mode:
M-x hide-body
move point to the beginning of an entry, 
C-k C-k
C-y

The two C-k's kill the whole entry (title and contents plus newline), seem OK
When yanking it back, the whole appears as one single line, that is
all formatting is gone. This forbids moving sections easily using
outline-mode, a bit annoying.

Is this a side-effect of supporting the cr-lf separated lines in the
NT specific version or is it that a bug in the latest version of
selective-display? 

Has anyone else seen this? Is there a variable I should have set
which I did not? Is there a fix?

Thanks for any help.
D.
-- 
Dominique de Waleffe
Mission Critical, Wijnegemhofstraat 199, B-3071 Erps-Kwerps (Belgium)
Phone: +32 2 759 95 60  Fax: +32 2 759 27 60
email: [email-masked], [email-masked] 
PGP key fingerprint: F9 CC 23 74 44 62 7C F3  8C 12 DF 71 BB 60 54 98